At initial admission to Fountainview at Gonda Westside, members are required to live independently without care or assistance. As needs change, the Fountainview member has access to a full range of services provided by the caring staff of the Los Angeles Jewish Home. These specially trained and supervised caregivers provide Fountainview’s assisted living services to members as they live in the comfort of their independent living apartments. The Health Services Director monitors and evaluates each members’ ongoing health and care requirements and, when needed, creates a personalized care plan.
Assisted Living Services
Fountainview provides comprehensive assisted living services. Some of these services include:
- 24/7 licensed nursing and care giving staff
- Medication management
- Health checks (blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.)
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Escorting and walking assistance
- Medical appointments escort services
- Special diets accommodations
If you have any questions about senior assisted living options or would like to become a Fountainview at Gonda Westside resident, contact us today!